Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bundle of Joy






Well, Christmas is upon us so I won't be posting as much until after the first of the year.  But I had to show you this little card I mad for my niece's baby shower.

The second picture is the inside where I used SU Wisper White cardstock, Eyelet Punch, Tea Party Designer Paper, Teddy and Train Stamp Set, and Bermuda Blue Classic Ink.

This first is the outside of the card.  I used SU Certain Celery, Whisper White, and Apricot Appeal Cardstock, Eyelet Punch, Teddy and Train Stamp Set, Certain Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Classic Black Ink, So Saffron and Brilliant Blue Stampin' Pastels.  You can't see it too good in the picture, but on the teddy bear I took the So Saffron Pastel scraped a little into a jar (this will not hurt your pastel chalk), dropped a little of Stampin' Crystal Effects and then used SU Aqua Painter to put a little water in this, stirred together and brushed in the body of the bear using one of the applicators in the Pastels.  When dried it gives a shimmery effect.  If I don't post again, Merry Christmas and Happy Stamping, Lynette                

No comments:

Post a Comment