Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two More Last Minute Christmas Cards


I know Christmas is Friday, but sometimes your best ideas come to you while you are sleeping!!!  This is one.  Who would think black & pink for Christmas cards?  Elegant colors together. Two simple, last minute cards to make using just 3 paper colors, 2 one stamp sets, & 2 ink colors.

All were made from SU Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, & Pixie Pink cardstock, SU Basic Black & Pixie Pink Classic Ink.

The Merry Christmas card used the punch out part form the Joy card below layerd over the Basic Black, I took a strip of Pretty in Pink & glued to the back of the black for contrast, then using the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set & the Four the Holidays Stamp Set (which both are in the Holiday Mini & no longer available after Jan. 4th) inked in Basic Black.  Tearing the edge for texture.

The Joy card has Pixie Pink as the base, using the Eyelet Punch all around the Black layer, then using Pretty in Pink I again used the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set stamping in Basci black on Pixie Pink cardstock then using the Ornament Punch (Holiday Mini) adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals, using the Paper Piecring Tool & Mat Pack made the string.  Before I glued this to the Black layer I used the Horizontal Punch on the edges so the the ribbon (which I already had) would fit.

I made the Joy card first & then scraps (save our scraps my Stampers because you never know what might come out of them) to make the Merry Christmas card.

So to all my stampers, Merry Christmas & Happy Stamping, Lynette 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment