Friday, February 5, 2010

Butterfly Seed Packet-Flutterby Challenge #95


Well snowed in again!!!  I emailed my Sunday School teacher & told her that our Easter lessons we started would be going on still at Christmas..LOL!!!  The Challenge this Wednesday was just to have a butterfly & I love butterflies.  Hopefully Spring will soon get here & people will be getting their gardens ready so I did something a little different this week & will also be using it at my next workshop as a Make & Take.  Very easy to do.  This was a CASE from a swap idea.  I stamped the background using Pretty Petals stamp which has butterflies on it in SU Lavender Lace on Very Vanilla Cardstock which was cut in half long ways then scored that in half to make the pocket. The Dreams saying & Butterfly stamp in Certain Celery is from Dreams du Jour Stamp Set punched out using 1 3/4" Hole Punch & glued on.  Folded over 2" tore edge for effect & using 1/16" hole punch to add the Filigree Brads.  To see the full colors you can click on the image.  Until we stamp again, Happy Stampin'. Lynette
        

3 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely love the butterfly stamp. Thanks for joining the Sophisticats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Lynette, and welcome to my challenges. Hope your snow not too bad - spring will soon be here Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete