Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love Bugs

This card took care of 5 challenges, Stampin' Sisters in Christ (marriage Scipture: Mark 10: 7-9), ABC (N for New), Secret Crafters Saturday (monchrome & white), The Pink Elephant (Valentines), Tuesday Taggers (love is all around).  The monochrome (one color different tones) I went with my favorite color of purple.  Cardstock SU Lavender Lace (under the purple lace), Lovely Lilac, & Whisper White.  Using the new SU Love Bug stamp set & Wide Oval Punch I used Lavender Lace Basic Ink for the stamping (I think if you enlarge it will show better), Eyelet Border Punch used on edge & then one of the large Filigree silver Brads in corner.  Lace is from Walmart.
Challenges used for:
Stampin' Sisters in Christ:  #25 Mark 10: 7-9
ABC: N for New
Tuesday Taggers: Valentines
Secret Saturdays: Monochrome & white
The Pink Elephant: #53 Valentines
Happy Stampin' to you until we stamp again, Lynette     

1 comment:

  1. Looking pretty in purple, I color I really like but always have difficulty using. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete