Friday, October 1, 2010

Tall Tales Baby Card

My nephew and his wife just had a baby boy so of course I had to make the card!!!  And it had to say little boy!! I had this piece of Tall Tales DSP that was cut just about perfect and the ribbon is also scraps (as you see save your scraps).  Using the new colors to coordinate I think it turned out pretty good.  The card recipe is: Cardstock- Early Expresson, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, and Tall Tales DSP, Classic Ink-Cajun Craze and Brilliant Blue (retired), Stamp Sets-Warm Words (retired), Whimiscal Words, and Picture This, Neutral Brads, Pumpkin Pie Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon and Brilliant Blue 1/4" Grograin Ribbon (both retired), and last the Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch.  I hope you enjoy and Happy Stampin' until we stamp again.  All products used are Stampin' UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment