Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vintage Cards

 These are 2 cards using the same design and colors but for 2 different occasions.

This first I made for my sister-in-law's b'day party tomorrow.  Running the Blushing Bride layer through the Big Shot using the Manhattan embossing folder punched the left edge with the Scallop Edge punch.  I then dragged the Whisper White Craft ink pad so the flower would be accentuated--make sure this is dry before going onto the next step.  The sentiment (Decorative Labels) is stamped onto Sahara Sand cardstock using Perfect Plum ink. Punched with the Oval Scallop punch, sponged the edges with Perfect Plum ink and added a little paper knot of the Perfect Plum cardstock using a Mini Glue Dot-a mini Basic Pearl sits a top the knot.  The finishing touches include some Victorian trim.  The inside stamp is Sweet Birthday stamped in Perfect Plum ink on Sahara Sand.  I tore the right edge and again sponged the edges.  I spritzed the entire card with some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz to give it a glimmery look. 


 This card I have decided to make for my Christmas cards (I better get started now!).  I ran the Blushing Bride layer through the Big Shot using the new Northern Flurry embossing folder, the sentiment is Bells and Boughs set punched with the new Decrorative Label punch.  Add a few random Basic Pearls in the center of the snowflakes.  All of these items are in the New Holiday Mini.   I hope you like and Happy Stampin' until we stamp again, Lynette 

No comments:

Post a Comment