Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday #110


The challenge this week is flowers and butterflies.  I am doing a Spring Carnival this Saturday at William Byrd Middle School from noon til 4:00 so if you are in that area please stop in.  I needed something to put my door prize pens and business cards.  I always try to go in the local Goodwill store to see what they have, I have found a lot of stuff to use for storage of my SU supplies, Ifound this cute little wooden holder for 70 cents.  I thought I will go home and embellish it a little with some SU!!  Of course.  Using scraps, KEEP YOUR SCRAPS THEY ARE VALUABLE. Using Cottage Wall DSP which has both flowers and butterflies, I traced the front of the shelves and adhered with double sided tape (I couldn't get anything else to stick), the butterflys are the Butterfly Embosslit, and scraps from are the Scallop Oval and the Large Oval punches I hope you enjoy.

Happy Stampin" until we stamp together again, Lynette          

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Great project! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete