Monday, May 10, 2010

A Freshman's Card


This is so cool!!  I did a workshop several weeks ago and the hostess had never stamped before.  She and her mother had previously attended one at my church, ordered the Country Living Stamp Set that was in the Occasions Mini and got hooked...it is addicting.  She booked a workshop where she had a good turn out and got a booking.  The next week I went to the mailbox where I found this cute little thank you card she had made.  The paper is from the Country Living and the stamp she used is the Country Morning hostess set I had given to her as a Hostess gift.  The watercolor pencils are Crayola from Michaels (and she apologized for that) and not having a punch she cut the edges by hand.  I was so proud.  It shows that you don't have to be creative and that anyone can do this.  Happy Stampin' until we stamp again, Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment