Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holiday and Occasions Mini Catalogs-Your Missed Item Might Still Be Available

With all the new mini catalogs in addtion to our BIG Idea Book I know it can get a little confusing (even for me) as to which catalog has the stamp set you wanted to order, which are still available, and which have been retired.  I have posted a sidebar on which you can click to see what has been carried over from both the Holiday and Occasions Minis.  I hope this helps you. 

FYI..the retiring colors are going fast! Take a quick paper/ink inventory and if you need to restock remember I am just a mouse click away.  You can see what colors are being retired on my sidebar.    

Another newsbreak, on June 1st the retiring stamp set list will be coming out and I will post it here for you.         

You can email yor order at hiddenforeststamping@gmail.com or place your order yourself online with the BIG book and then shop now at the top of the page. If you have any questions, email me and I will do my best to answer them for you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment