Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pansy Candle Favors


Wedding season is here and if you need an expensive favor, bridal shower door prize, or table setting this little candle is for you.  I bought  them at Dollar Tree.  Used the Island Oasis DSP cut 12" L x 1 1/2" W for the wrap.  Punched Butterfly Punch so each would have 2, spritzed them down, applied ink refill (I tried to dry with a hair dryer and I actually had butterflies flying across my kitchen!!) and then rolled with a wooden skewer that you find in the grocery store .  I decided you should let them dry overnight before punching hole through to add brad as they are quite fragile (like the flower itself).  Then using a black marker draw pansy vein look, add brad to both pansy and wrap.  Attach wrap with double sided tape.  And Voila you have a nice favor that all will like and looks like you spent a fortune on it.  I hope you enjoy and Happy Stampin' until we stamp again, Lynette
             

No comments:

Post a Comment