Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colour Q #17 & Creative Belli Blog #83


The card actually worked for the 2 challenges above (Colour Q's Real Red, Taken with Teal, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, & Basic Black & Creative Belli's Hearts theme).  At first I was not sure about this color scheme but after putting it together I liked it.  I did not want to over use the paper part so instead I stamped in Classic Basic Ink Wandering Words Stamp Set.  The three hearts is from I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set in the OMC that I stamped on Real Red using Craft Whisper White Ink, punched out with the Heart to Heart Punch & using Mini Glue Dots & Stampin Dimensionals to place.  The smaller heart, again using the new Small Heart Punch in the OMC, I left open for the teal to show through. The red lace ribbon I had left over & used the Horizontal Punch so could run it through to hold in place. This was simple to make.
Recipe (all are SU products unless noted):
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Taken with Teal, Real Red
Stamp Sets: Wandering Words & I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Classic Basic Black & Craft Whisper White
Punches: Small Heart Punch, Horizontal, & Heart to Heart
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots & Stampin Dimensionals
Until we stamp again, Happy Stampin',  Lynette
     

3 comments:

  1. Love all the hearts you used! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card, Lynette! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! WOW! Love this! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete