Monday, January 4, 2010

Purple Elegance--Stamping 411 Challenge #132



Ok my Stampers, this week the new sketch challenge tested my creative juices.  I love purple & I was watching football yesterday & I have always thought that the Baltimore Ravens had the closest colors so I used that for my color scheme. Who would have thought to use purple & black for Valentines? 

The Purple Elegance Recipe is as follows (all are SU except the black lace & purple ribbons which I had on hand from Joann Fabrics):

Cardstock: SU Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, &  Almost Amethyst 

Stamp Set: I{Heart} Hearts in the new Occasions Mini

Punches:  Scallop Edge, Full Heart, & Heart to Heart  

Ink: Crafters Black

I hope you enjoy & Happy Stampin', Lynette       

3 comments:

  1. Love all the purple. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynette! You did a great job with the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, Lynette! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week. We hope you'll play again soon. Blessings, gretchen

    ReplyDelete