Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Kiss-Saturday Spotlight Challenge #SSHP13 & SCSC#65


 The making of this card did tell me one thing..I NEED TO BUY AN OVAL PUNCH!!!  It worked for two challenges this week...Saturday's Spotlight #SSHP13 which said to have Love With No Hearts and Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge #65 design.   The picture does not do the colors justice. The inset picture I found in one of my cross stitch kit catalogs and copied it onto Whisper White cardstock (ideas come from any where I found out).  It has pale blues, purples, greens, & hint of yellow (that is why I used to Barely Banana as the frame to bring out the yellow in the peacock feahers).  I took the Bashful Blue and using a paper towel dabbed on Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace, Crushed Curry, & Brilliant Blue for effect to pick up more of the peacock feather colors.  After really looking at it I am going to order it to cross stitch because I love the colors.       
 The Kiss Recipe is (all are SU products unless noted): 
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Almost Amethyst, & Designer Series Paper Tea Party (butterflies)
Classic Ink: Ceratinly Celery, Brilliant Blue, Lavender Lace, & Crushed Curry
Accessories: Scallope Border Punch & Butterfly Punch
Ribbons are from Walmart & Joann Fabrics
 I hope you enjoy & Happy Stampin', Lynette



  

4 comments:

  1. Oh so elegant and so romantic!! :) Love your colors and the elegant design of your card!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How romantic and beautiful!! Love the gorgeous design, the colors, and all the details. Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO Beautiful I really love those butterflies!!! Wonderful card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very adorable card you made here!! Love the colors you used for it! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!
    Hugs
    Jodi=)

    ReplyDelete