Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tye Dye Hearts-Stamp 411 Color Challenge #108



Now that I am back from vacation I am trying to get back in the challenge swing.  GROOVEY!!  That is what I felt like after I finished this card. This week's Stamp 411 Color Challenge brought back shades of youth when I tied dyed shirts to pillowcases, The colors  were a challenge but fun using Night of Navy, Green Galore, & Yoyo Yellow.  I tried using the bleach effect but did not like the way it looked so I turned the white over & it had gone through & I liked that look so I went with it.  The first layer is Night of Navy, Yoyo Yellow next.  Then using SU's new Small Heart punch out of the new OMC, punched out small hearts where I tied Night of Navy ribbon through one before gluing to the Yoyo Yellow layer.  The stamp set is SU's I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set also from the OMC. 
Tye Dye Hearts Recipe (all are SU products):
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow, & Green Galore
Classic Ink: Night of Navy & Crushed Curry (didn't have Yoyo Yellow)
Stamp Set: I {Heart} Hearts
Accessories: Small Heart Punch & Night of Navy 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon    
So to all of my fellow 70's stampers, Peace & Flower Power!!!
Until we stamp again, Happy Stampin', Lynette      

1 comment:

  1. Lynette, you rocked the Stamping 411 Color Challenge. Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete