Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home is Where the Heart Is-365 Cards Challenge Day 318



Ok so this was done in as a quickie & I had to do one more this week before I go on vacation ...I was on 365 Challenge and saw that home was the theme.  I everything I used either came out of SU's Sale-a-bration catalog that goes through March 31st or the Occasions Mini & I used the new clear stamping blocks #A & B.   I love them--just have to figure out how to clean them on the pad because they keep coming off & I get more ink on me then was on the stamp..LOL!!! The punches are SU's new design..they will take a little getting used too.

Home is Where the Heart Recipe (all are SU products):
Cardstock: Regal Rose & Designer Series Paper Welcome Neighbor
Stamp Set: Good Neighbors
Classic Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch & Small Heart Punch

So remember what Dorothy said, "There's no place like  home."

Unitl we meet again, Happy Stampin', Lynette  

   

1 comment: